Wed, 21 Mar|
Soul Cafe and Restaurant
Irish Tasting Evening
The Soul Cafe and StB combine to bring you a Irish Culinary delight. Irish Themed Menu with Irish Gin, Whiskey's and Cocktails.
Time & Location
21 Mar 2018, 19:00
Soul Cafe and Restaurant, 15-19 Tower St, King's Lynn PE30 1EJ, UK
About the event
- Silky celeriac & smoked haddock soup .
- Shamrock Salad: rocket, pea-sprouts, baby spinach, mange-tout, toasted nuts, honey & mustard dressing .
- Irish Nachos: thinly-sliced fried potatoes, topped with cheese, bacon, sour-cream and spring onions .
- Hand-made steak & Guinness pie with chunky chips & seasoned cabbage .
- Honey & whisky roasted salmon, new potatoes & sprouting broccoli .
- Sweet potato & kale colcannon with vegetarian sausages .
- Guinness & chocolate brownie with Baileys frosting .
- Apple & gin sorbet .
- St Paddy’s assorted sweet nibbles & chocolate .
The Evening will be showcasing some amazing Irish Gins such as Gunpowder, Dingle and Jawbox, as well as Paddy and Jamesons Irish Whiskies and an Irish Cocktail or 2. No not Black Velvets! ;-)
You'll be greeted with a quirky Irish G&T upon arrival, then we'll have a little education and a Gin and Whiskey Tasting in between courses. And then you'll be able to get hands on and make your own Cocktails in a short Masterclass based on Irish Drinks. To Finish with your Dessert, you'll get a little nip of Irish Mist.
Irish Tasting @ The Soul Cafe